MEMBERSHIP BENEFITSIn addition to providing artists with additional credibility and professional status, MSA membership offers constituents with the following benefits:
Networking opportunities with fellow sculptors as well as galleries, collectors, patrons, architects, developers, journalists, curators, historians, critics, educators, suppliers, galleries and museums.
- Education through conferences, confabs, workshops and resources.
- Exhibition opportunities in the four-state region for members only.
- Resources on the MSA website and distributed in e-newsletters announcing calls to artists, competitions and other useful information.
- Exposure through a personal webpage hosted on the MSA Web site and posts about exhibitions and other marks of your success on Facebook and the MSA eblasts.
- Regional Conferences and ConFabs with reduced fees and/or additional benefits. These conferences bring together individuals who are at once passionate about sculpture and interested in benefiting from new concepts, practices, resources and relationships within the larger sculpture community. Opportunities to connect with professional sculptors, gallery owners, art educators, administrators and leaders in the field abound; programming includes a range of lectures, educational demonstrations, seminars, and sculpture exhibitions.
- Mid-South Sculpture Alliance Scholarship for Outstanding Student Achievement a bi-annual scholarship of $500 and free participation in that years conference or confab awarded to a MSA student member selected through a juried process. MSA Professional members who are faculty at an accredited university, college or community college may sponsor one student, University members may sponsor two students.
Professional MembershipAnnual membership fee: $50
Student MembershipAnnual membership fee: $35
Student members must be enrolled in a degree-seeking program and will receive all the benefits of membership.
Professional membership is reserved for individuals, Professional members will receive all benefits of membership.
($5.00 of your annual membership dues is tax deductible as it is a contribution to the MSA Scholarship fund.)
Professional BRONZE MembershipAnnual membership fee: $100 or moreAssociate MembershipAnnual membership fee $250
BRONZE membership is reserved for professional individuals. BRONZE members will receive all benefits of membership. In addition BRONZE members will have their names listed with one image on the sculptors page.
Associate membership is for businesses related to sculpture such as public art entities, non-profits, galleries, museums and sculpture parks. Assoiciate members enjoy the same benefits as professional members plus a web link on the resource page, one quarter page add in the MSA conference catalog and advertisement of artist resources such as Call to Artists, RFQ's and exhibition openings on the MSA webpage and Facebook page. *
Vendor MembershipAnnual membership fee $250
Vendor members enjoy the same benefits as professional members plus a web link on the resource page, one quarter page add in the MSA conference catalog. Additionally MSA encourages vendors to offer MSA members a 10% discount on goods and/or services.*
University MembershipAnnual membership fee $250
University members enjoy the same benefits as professional members plus a web link on the resource page, two student nominations to the MSA biennial scholarship, one quarter page add in the MSA conference catalog and advertisement of artist resources such as Call to Artists, RFQ's and exhibition openings on the MSA webpage and Facebook page. *
MSA Membership + ISC Membership
As an AFFILIATE of the International Sculpture Center (ISC), MSA
members who join ISC receive $15 off annual membership fee of the
ISC at any level except on subscriptions.
ISC member benefits include:
- Information... Sculpture magazine, Newsletter, Resources
- Opportunities…Insider Edition, Online Opportunities listings
- Exposure … Portfolio listings, Member Gallery
- Networking … Conferences, Lecture series, Community forum
- Discounts … Conference registrations, ISC publications and merchandise supplies and services from ISC vendors
To join the ISC or for more information, visit ISC at www.sculpture.org. To receive your $15 member discount, select ‘MSA’ from the Affiliated Group dropdown menu in the online registration form.